Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Thursday, September 04, 2003

Someday, I promise, I'll get around to telling the story of the NFL book my law partner and I wrote. It is kind of a series of little set pieces and digresions, and I really haven't figured out how I want to write it. In the meanwhile, here are my picks for this season: NFC East: Giants look good, but Philly is out of the Vet, and that's gotta be worth two or three games. Let's say Eagles, and put the Giants down as a wildcard. NFC North: Ugh. Someone has to win this, so it may as well be Green Bay. NFC South: I like the Saints. Why not? I think Atlanta is underrated now, with Vick out, and they could surprise: there really is some talent there, but it's hard to picture the Falcons as a wildcard somehow. Tampa really is that good, but the hardest thing in sports is to climb the same mountain two years in a row. I figure the Bucs to beat the Falcons out for the wildcard.. NFC West: I am liking Seattle. AFC West: Oakland is old. Denver intrigues me, but I don't think this is the year. AFC Central: Sure, picking the Steelers is dull, but who else is there? AFC South: I like Indy. Peyton is due for a breakthrough.AFC East: We live in hope and die in despair. It won't be the Jets, because they are the Jets. I always worry about Miami, but this is not their year. I figure New England for the wildcard, and the Bills to surprise, and take the division. Why not? 

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?