Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

And further to that, an interesting article from Outside about taking performance enhancing drugs. I may have mentioned at some point that I am local counsel in an interesting IP case that centers around sports nutritional supplements: it is an odd world, but I can understand it: the promise of 10% improvement would tempt me, and 10% from where I'm at wouldn't be much. The current scandal brewing over the nondetectable designer steroid is likewise interesting: if the rules don't say you can't use it, than that must mean you can, right? And if the rules are incoherent, or hard to find, as they are when we are talking about track and field (sorry Craig Masback, but it's true), well, that 10% starts to look pretty tempting. (Via Follow Me Here.)

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?