Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Saturday, November 22, 2003

If you want to think of it that way, much in life is not what you thought it would be. You would think, for example, that having teenaged daughters would mean that their teenage girl friends would be around a lot, and that this would make your house sort of like the setting of the sort of movie or tv show that has a lot of teenage girls in it. Maybe its because we don't have a pool, but even when there are a half a dozen of CLA's friends over here for the night, it doesn't seem like ""Bring It On"" or "One Tree Hill" around here. Perhaps it is because those people are all in their thirties, while these are actual teenage girls. It's just not what I had in my minds eye. Turns out I still don't understand teenage girls, which at least makes me feel like the fact that I didn't when I was 15 wasn't because I was completely clueless. Unless it means that I still am. That can't be it, can it?

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?