Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Sunday, November 16, 2003

It is the measure of how bad the Bills' season has become that when I got a call this morning and was offered a chance to go to the game, I gave it a pass, and went to the gym instead. 5k on the treadmill, 20 minutes swimming, with some weight work in between. I rode my bike down and back, and I still didn't beat myself up as bad as the Bills got beat. I was a half hour into my workout before I stopped feeling bad about passing up the game, but when I saw that the only Bills score in the first quarter was going to be on a safety, I stopped looking back.

If I can fit a workout like this in more or less every week, btw, I am going to be a happy boy. The bike ride today was the cherry on top-- that's not likely to happen too much longer here in the Queen City of the Lakes-- but the rest of it is what I like to do if I am staying out of town at a nice hotel. Run, machines, pool-- what's not to like about that? All that was missing were the delightful lotions, unguents and colognes that you find in the health club at a nice hotel-- so that I could have finished my day feeling like one of King Solomon's wives. During the run up to the Boilermaker we do Chestnut Ridge, and that is a workout that kicks my ass. I usually take a nap later-- it destroys me. If I can fit a workout like that in from now to March--maybe not every week, but a regular ass kicking-- well, P. Diddy, watch out is all I can say.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?