Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Friday, January 30, 2004

The law library at the University of Texas at Austin has a collection dedicated to The Law in Popular Culture that looks like it would be good fun to spend some time in. I'm not qualified to teach a class like that, I don't think, but I'd love to take one. Check out the filmography and the Legal Narrative E-Texts (I was thinking of "The Devil and Daniel Webster" just the other day: " 'I'm obliged to you, Neighbor Stone,' he said gently. 'It's kindly thought of. But there's a jug on the table and a case in hand. And I never left a jug or a case half finished in my life.' And just at that moment there was a sharp rap on the door."). Don't miss the movie posters. In a way, this is sort of the thing that "Outside Counsel" is intended to be-- a notebook of resources about the culture of law. (Thanks to Librarian.net for the link.)

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?