Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Monday, March 01, 2004

Although I think of myself as a creative person, I do not really have any hobbies that furnish as an artistic outlet. I've dabbled a little bit, I suppose, but not much. I think that, as with writing, it is the doing of it that is what is necessary, and I never get around to that. If I had $1,800 bucks to throw around on a artistic outlet where I have no track record whatsoever, I'd get the Leica Digilux2, and carry it with me everywhere. I say that even though as I write this I have a disposable camera on my desk half full of photos that I will not finish, or have processed for months and months. I can't just want this camera because it is so stylin', can I?

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?