Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

A fellow model's account of the Tunick installation at the Central Terminal. "My mom asked if it was at all erotic. I answered that it was about as erotic as a pancake supper at a Methodist church. Heck, maybe not even as erotic as that." I don't think I agree, exactly. Unless my mental image of a Methodist pancake supper is radically different from the reality, 1,800 naked people are far, far sexier.

The way people react to my participation in this event has been interesting. My law partner's mother, for example, thinks it is hilarious-- probably the last person I'd have guessed who'd have seen the humor in it. A lot of people seem to think that this is just one more example of the "What the hell?" attitude I apparently give off-- very few people have been surprised that I did it. Years ago I told EGA that it is better to regret what you've done than it is to regret not doing something. I hasten to add that this is not an absolute rule, but her experience seems to bear out the wisdom of this approach, and it has mostly worked for me as well.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?