Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Friday, August 20, 2004

I walked into the courtroom where I am presently trying a case and found the judge, an affable sort, on the bench, chatting with the court stenographer. "Here's something that's up your alley," he said. "Do you know about "The Wizard of Oz" and Pink Floyd?" Now, as it happens I do know that it is said that if one is really baked and plays "Dark Side of the Moon" at the same time as "The Wizard" the two are supposed to match up in some revealing way-- but I have never tried it. For one thing, perhaps uniquely among white males in my age cohort, I have never owned a copy of "Dark Side".

"I've heard about it," I admitted, "But what I want to know is why you thought I would have." I didn't get an answer, and now, for some reason, I want to see "Meet Me In St. Louis" this weekend. Maybe I'll play "Are You Experienced" in the background.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?