Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

I'm not hugely tempted by the "Vote for Change" shows, but this could be hard to pass up. Bruce Springsteen says: "I always felt that the musician's job, as I experienced it growing up, was to provide an alternative source of information, a spiritual and social rallying place, somewhere you went to have a communal experience.

"I don't know if someone is going to run to the front of the stage and shout, "I'm saved" or "I'm switching," but I'm going to try. I will be calling anyone in a bow tie to come to the front of the stage, and I'll see what I can do."

I've always been in the back at the Springsteen show. Being up front would be pretty cool.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?