Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

A decided to make Arancine over the weekend-- it's been years since I've had them, probably since we lived in Brooklyn. They came out quite well. I think I'd like to try them with Prosciutto, which is how they made them back in the 'hood. It got me thinking about the delis there-- they all had trays of both fresh and smoked mozzarella, and the sausage was astonishing. There were really two kinds of deli, with a lot of crossover: the pork stores, and the dairy shops (latticeria?). Of course there were greengrocers, too, all of these places little holes in the wall where I was looked upon as yuppie scum, but where A could shop and be welcomed.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?