Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Monday, February 21, 2005

Queen of Wands wraps up this Wednesday. I've been following it for about a year, I guess, and I'll miss it. I actually went so far as to go back to the beginning of the strip and catch up when I first found it, but if you haven't, Aeire is going to re-run it seven days a week starting a week from today. It is hard to say exactly what I like about Queen of Wands: mostly, I think it is that the characters all seemed to care about each other, which draws the reader into caring about them too. I respect the decision to bring it to an end-- as I've been following it, it is clear that with some diversions along the way it was written with a distinct narrative arch, and sticking with this was a good plan.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?