Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Wednesday, February 16, 2005


Watching Westminster CLA mentioned that one of the kids she babysits just got a video about a Scottie who gets chased by some ducks. "Angus and the Ducks!" I exclaimed. She agreed that this was the title. For the most part I did a pretty good job of reading my daughters the books I loved growing up: "The Story About Ping" , "The Five Chinese Brothers","Caps for Sale", and of course, "Moby Dick", but somehow I'd forgotten "Angus and the Ducks". Too late now. I'd feel silly buying a copy, and CLA says that she won't borrow the video. She tells me that there is a Scotty in it, and some ducks, but I remember that much. Posted by Hello

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?