Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I just electronically submitted notification of a disposition to the Federal District Court for the Eastern District of New York. I have never seen such a cumbersome process.

I cannot imagine why this needs to be as complex as it is: it amounts to an ftp, which is simple enough-- that's what I'll do when I post this. People snark at Blogger, and Typepad, but the interface of both is simple and intuitive. When I did this site by hand, using Dreamweaver-- hell, when I did this site by hand using Netscape Composer and a free ftp client I downloaded from somewhere-- it was simpler than what I just went through.

I cannot imagine why the federal courts took this path.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?