Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A music meme from Ginger:

1. Of all the bands/artists in your cd/record collection, which one do you own the most albums by?
Miles Davis, Bob Dylan, Thelonious Monk, John Coltrane.

2. What was the last song you listened to?
"Johnny B. Goode", Johnny Winter

3. What’s in your record/cd player right now?
"Miles Smiles", "ESP" and "Seven Steps to Heaven"

4. What song would you say sums you up?
Hmm. "Reelin in the Years"? "Misunderstood"?

5. What’s your favorite local band?
The Fabulous All My Children Band, of course.

6. What was the last show you attended?
Steve Toure

7. What was the greatest show you’ve ever been to?
I still shake my head and say "Wow" when I think about Dave Holland. Springseen at the Garden. I remember almost none of it, but I do recall walking on air after the Rolling Thunder Review. T.S. Monk's big band at Rockwell Hall. The Roches at Carnegie Hall. Lou Reed. I'm sure there are others that would come to me if I thought for a few minutes. The Clash.

8. What’s the worst band you’ve ever seen in concert?
I'm blanking here, thank goodness.

9. What band do you love musically but hate the members of?
Huh? Who cares?

11. What show are you looking forward to?
Dewey Redman.

12. What is your favorite band shirt?
What am I, 14?

13. What musician would you like to hang out with for a day?
No comment.

14. What musician would you like to be in love with for a day?
What am I, 12?

15. Metal question: Jeans and Leather vs. Cracker Jack clothes?
What are cracker jack clothes?

16. Sabbath or solo Ozzy?
Oh, please.

17. Commodores or solo Lionel Ritchie?
Lionel Ritchie is proof that black doesn't have to equal cool.

18. Punk rock, hip hop or heavy metal?
Punk. Duh.

19. Doesn’t Primus suck?
I don’t even know who Primus is.

20. Name 4 flawless albums:
"Kind of Blue". Freedy Johnston's "Can You Fly". Linda Ronstadt's "Heart Like A Wheel." "Let It Bleed". Frank Sinatra's "Songs for Swinging Lovers".

21. Did you know that filling out this survey makes you a music geek?
Oh.

22. What was the greatest decade for music?
The late 40s into the 50s, probably. Maybe late 50s into early 60s.

23. How many music-related videos/dvds do you own?
Not many. The Dylan thing, "Hail, Hail Rock'n'Roll".

24. Do you like Journey?
This survey is starting to bore me.

25. Don’t try to pretend you don’t!
Or perhaps it is irritating me.

26. What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
I'm not a soundtrack listener.

27. What was your last musical ‘phase’ before you wised up?
Who can remember that far back?

28. What’s the crappiest CD/record/etc. you’ve ever bought?
I was just thinking the other day about what a let down the Little Village CD was. What are the odds that it wouldn't have a single good song?

29. Do you prefer vinyl or CDs?
Vinyl for the art, CDs for the convenience.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?