Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Monday, December 19, 2005


Although I have to admit that they have created a distinctive sound, and have put together a respectable enough body of work, I don't really get U2. Although I have to admit that the idea of Third World debt elimination is a well-intentioned notion, I am inclined to go along with Paul Theroux: throwing money at the problem is probably not the way to go. "We should know better by now. I would not send private money to a charity, or foreign aid to a government, unless every dollar was accounted for - and this never happens. Dumping more money in the same old way is not only wasteful, but stupid and harmful; it is also ignoring some obvious points." Also, I think those shades look stupid. Posted by Picasa

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?