Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Monday, December 26, 2005

To "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe" this afternoon-- an excellent adaptation of a book I can probably recite sections of. Interestingly they didn't Jesus it up too much, which was fine by me. They will almost certainly follow it up, and I expect that they will make "Prince Caspian" next, if only to be able to use the same actors before they age out of the roles. The Disney folks must be pretty happy-- it's a seven book series, after all, which has the "Lord of the Rings" beat by four. Tilda Swinton was particularly notable as Jadis.

The theater was completely packed-- our group had to split up, and A and I were obliged to sit in the front row, which made watching it tougher than it should have been. I'm half tempted to go again, but I won't. The list of movies Ive seen this year is peculiar: in addition to "Narnia" the sum total consists of "Rent", "Harry Potter" and "The Aristocrats". Maybe I should get out more.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?