Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Thursday, March 30, 2006

A word about "The Funnies" over on the right. The Houston Chronical has a feature that allows you to select the comics you want to read and create a page of them. I haven't been able to figure out how to make it update automatically, so it is necessary to go to the end of the url and manually change the date, but that small effort is rewarded by being able to read Gil Thorpe, Apartment 3G, Mark Trail, Rex Morgan MD, Tank MacNamara....

The Buffalo News doesn't see fit to run these, prefering stupid Prickly City, Garfield and that ilk. For my money, a single panel of Mary Worth offers more hilarity than 80% of the News' funnies, so I've been driven online. I'd add Get Fuzzy and Doonsbury to my Custom Page, but then the only reason to read the News at all would be Bob Curran. Oh, right, he's dead.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?