Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Thursday, July 13, 2006

An article about wheat beers in yesterday's paper put me in the mood, and I happened to be out by Premier, so I picked up some weisswurst and a six of some sort of Belgian white beer. When I got home I simmered the sausage in beer (someone brought a 12 pack of Labatts in cans to the house-- perfect for this application) and fired up the grill. A was at a meeting, and CLA wanted no part-- she was in the midst of a craving that made me want to cry. While she prepared a dinner of fishsticks, frozen peas and mashed potatoes, I grilled my wurst, then ate it with a side of cole slaw. As I munched away, I realized that the last time I'd had something like this was at an Autobahn reststop. I had just prepared a German fast food supper, the Euro equivalent of the appalling meal CLA was having.

It wasn't bad, though.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?