Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Thursday, July 06, 2006

I see by my alumni magazine that Professor William J. Edgar has retired. I'm sure he'd be surprised to hear it, but I can't think of a faculty member at Geneseo who was more influential in my life. He was a Philosophy professor, and I probably had somewhere around a dozen credits with him. Walking out, my mind was usually reeling, and I find myself mulling over some of the ideas he introduced me to even today. My time with him is the reason I sort of understand what EGA is studying-- and why she loves it so. I hope he enjoys his retirement as much as I enjoyed his teaching-- he'll spend his sunset years quite happily if he does.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?