Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Friday, April 27, 2007

Although I read everything he writes, Bill Simmons gives me kind of a pain. Maybe it is because he has something close to what I think would be the perfect job. Maybe it's because he is just that much better at that job than I could be. In any event, Simmons is the first guy I've seen who mourns David Halberstam because he loved "The Breaks of the Game". Me too. Halberstam's other stuff is fine, but "Breaks" is the only book about the NBA that makes me care about pro hoops. (There are some decent college hoops books, but "Breaks" is better than those, too.) It is apparently out of print, which is a shame. Go to the library and read it, if you haven't.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?