Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Monday, April 16, 2007

Just for the hell of it, I thought I'd see where I've been so far this year. The usual NYC/Mineola/Riverhead stuff is a routine part of most weeks, and hardly bears counting, but there have also been jaunts to Toronto, Miami and Los Angeles. To Baltimore over the weekend, to visit Loyola with CLA. They put on a nice program, the campus was pretty, and the students were all enthusiastic about their school. Nice new fitness facility, too. It occurred to me as we wandered around that back in 1975 I was faced with the same two finalists, and under circumstances similar to CLA's. That tidbit, fascinating though it may be to me, and to you, Internet, didn't seem to advance her decision-making process.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?