Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

It's not like there isn't plenty to do, but it seems like there is so much more that would be pleasurable to learn. Waiting for LCA to complete her voice lesson last night, I sat in the parking lot and watched people come and go carrying their instrument cases, and listened as bits of voices and piano and struggling saxophone music drifted out of the windows. I should learn an instrument. I thought about it earlier this year, but the thought expressed itself as, "I guess this won't be the year I start guitar lessons."

I suppose I will have to content myself with trying to set aside some time to learn how to whistle with my fingers.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?