Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I was number 52 at the polls today, at a little before 8:00 AM. Perhaps I don't watch enough television, because I haven't really seen any of the ads that people are saying have been so effective. It seems to me that the Erie County Executive race turned on the leadership of the two major parties. The Republican's Jim Domalgalski picked a solid enough guy who seems like he is the opposite of polarizing. Len Lenahan, on the other hand, made a big deal about how he was looking for a fresh face, then picked a guy who easily fit the look and history of a tired old hack. I'm sure that Jim Keane would do a capable job, but he was subjected to a primary which left him pretty nicked up, and I think a lot of people were pretty tired of him.

Maybe I'm wrong, and maybe Keane will pull it off. G-d knows enough people threw enough money into this pyre-- on both sides-- to make the entire thing look pretty squalid.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?