Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Excluding New York State and Southern Ontario-- which are too much of a part of my regular circuit to really count-- here's where I went in 2007: Miami, LA, Detroit, Northampton, Baltimore Pittsburgh, Ketchum, Laguna Beach, Bloomington, Holland (Michigan), Laguna Beach, New Orleans, Jacksonville. I'm surprised the list is so short, but it seems like I covered most of the country, one way or the other. I suppose the Southwest got short shrift, but in view of my aversion to Red State America I suppose that was to be expected. Assuming conference attendance as business travel the thing that is really unusual about this list is that it is pretty evenly divided between business and personal travel.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?