Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Sunday, March 08, 2009

I like the alternative Shamrock course. It is hillier, sort of, but the climbs are shorter, and it took us through parts of the Ward that I'd never seen, past bars I'd never heard of. (Tuni's Tavern looked good.) They should consider alternating this course with the "classic" course-- it would be interesting to have a race with that sort of variety. It's fun to race over a new course-- I don't do it often enough, and I found that I enjoyed not knowing what was coming next. The rain wasn't bad during the race, although it made the grating on the bridges slippery, but after the beer tent was kinda gross, so I didn't stick around long.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?