Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

25 great albums that work best when listened to from start to finish. (Via Kottke.) I am not familiar with a number of these, and of the ones I know, many are not sides that I am inclined to play at all. Pink Floyd give me a pain. Nobody wants to hear "Nebraska" except for "Atlantic City", I don't care how much of a masterpiece it is technically.

I agree on Neutral Milk Hotel, "In The Aeroplane Over The Sea", and although I kind of agree on Quadrophenia, isn't that a lot of The Who to take at one sitting? At least in the old days you had to get off your butt to turn the record over. If there is a double album that deserves to be on this list (apart from "Zen Arcade") it is probably "Exile on Main Street". Or "Blonde on Blonde".

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?