Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Per Mike Tanier in the NYTimes: "Ryan Fitzpatrick replaces Trent Edwards as the unlucky soul who stands behind the Bills' offensive line and braces for impact." I can't recall a season when the fans have quit this early, but I don't go back with this team all that far: I grew up a Jets fan. Saying that now males me feel the way someone raised as a snake handler must, and it is true enough that I got lucky and got out before I got hurt. The Bills won't hurt me until they move to Toronto, but that doesn't mean I have to watch them. As a sportsman I reckon I fulfilled my responsibilities by running at the Yalen this morning. I'll probably look in on the Bills in a half hour or so, but for now I'm enjoying my muscle soreness and a Bear Republic red ale in the back yard with the orange cat.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?