Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Monday, November 29, 2010

Slate had an election game called Lean/Lock over the midterms campaign: you picked candidates, and the earlier you committed in a race, the more points you got for a correct choice.  I'm okay with my score:
37,775, putting me at 453 out of 9,494. The average score was 24,033, the median was 25, 985. I was unduly optimistic is what tripped me up: Alexi Giannoulians in Illinois, and Joe Stestak in Pennsylvania I should have seen coming, and I locked Russ Feingold in Wisconsin early, because I couldn't believe the Badgers would let him go. I should have seen the Ohio gubernatorial race better, too, but I only got two House races wrong.


| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?