Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Very nice.  "It got me to thinking about how long distance isn't really long distance anymore. It seems like we're far apart, but we're living in a very different world these days, and we can feel close without having to be close every day. I wanted to show how we try to make the world a little smaller."

It's true, of course. Letters are nice, but EGA's sojourn in China was a more immediate experience for us because she kept a regular blog about it, and the same has been true about her earlier blog, her subsequent blog, and CLA's blogging as well.  Facebook accomplishes somewhat the same thing, although I suspect that it works less well for those of us who didn't grow up with it. Twitter I'm afraid I don't get at all.

In any event, the song and the video are charming, and I look  forward to learning how she learned about it.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?