Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Friday, February 08, 2013

I am going to have a run at making pastrami, using this recipe. For the most part my deli needs are satisfied by the corned beef at Risa's, but the pastrami there doesn't quite get it done for me. Probably nothing will ever surpass the Katz's experience. I wonder where I'd get pickled green tomatoes around here?

The process will take about a week, but what the heck, it's February.

| Comments:
Deb's Delights (now located at the Broadway Market) makes excellent pickled green tomatoes, when she can get good green tomatoes to work with. I looked around here for years and was thrilled to find them.
 
Good to know! Thanks! The rye bread situation in this town has always been good, so I'm feeling pretty optimistic about this endeavor.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?