Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Friday, April 26, 2013

At the risk of turning this space into a digest of obituaries Outside Counsel notes with regret that Larry Felser has died. When I moved to Western New York I was more of a baseball guy than a football guy, so I didn't appreciate Felser as much as I should have right off. In a relatively short period I came to realize that he was one of the best football writers I'd ever encountered,  and that, best of all, he was a true mavin on the old AFL, a fascinating and often overlooked subject.  Writers like Felser are what made me the newspaper junkie that I am, and the fact that the herd is thinning is an important part of why newspapers are becoming obsolete. Felser could be depended upon to deliver an insight that nobody else would, and he did it gracefully and with authority. When he stopped writing for the Buffalo News last year I missed him, and now I will miss hi

| Comments:
Attaining high-quality Write My Research Paper serviceis achievable at affordable charges while offering other numerous advantages to clients in our writing company. We are commitment to protecting the information of our clients, and treating the data confidentially, as our expert writers’ team work tirelessly to deliver College Paper Writing Service on or before time.

 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?