Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Thursday, May 30, 2013

I was punk rock last time disco was big. In the US there was a divide between punk and disco,
at least at first. Those barriers broke down ultimately-- disco is just R&B after all, and if Talking Heads and Blondie could bring the funk than there was no reason not to dig the sounds that they were digging. Right now I am finding that Daft Punk is pretty great, and I am thinking that "Get Lucky" may be a contender for my Personal Hit Single of the Summer.

| Comments:
That was playing at the wedding we went to last weekend. I quite like it, too.
 
Haven't heard it. Don't know that I ever will. They're robots who want to be people, right?
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?