Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

HOF News. Nirvana, sure. Of course, I suppose. Peter Gabriel. Yeah, I have no problem with that. Led an important Art Rock unit, solo career notable for incorporating world beat into mainstream rock, made music videos that were meaningful statements. Kiss. I guess you have to include Kiss. I always liked the kitty best. Cat Stevens. Seriously? He tried to kill Salmon Rushdie and wrote "Wild World". Either should be enough to exclude him. Linda Ronstadt? Close call. I'd say Heart Like A Wheel was a legitimate stab at making a perfect album, and there is, I think, enough additional solid work there to merit inclusion. On the other hand, she invented the Eagles, which is nearly as bad as trying to kill Salmon Rushdie and "Wild World" put together.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?