Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

As we were driving in this morning Big Joe Turner popped up on the radio, belting "Shake, Rattle and Roll". This song is, of course, a peak moment in Western Civilization, and when we were about two-thirds through listening A said, "You know, I don't think I ever really listened to the lyrics of this song. It's kind of.... filthy." Yes, yes it is.

| Comments:
When I was a wee kid, 3 or 4, I had a favorite song that I loved when it came on the radio. I thought it was a happy, cheery song about happy, cheery things. I didn't really hear that song again until I was in my 20s and bought a 70s compilation with it on there. I listened to it, paid attention to the lyrics, and suddenly I realized how right I was that the song had been about happy, cheery things. The song? "Afternoon Delight".
 
Nothing beats "Trim Your Tree" for pure filthiness.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?