Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Here's what I think I am going to do: I will post a daily count of persons killed in school or workplace shootings every day until I hear back from Congressman Brian Higgins. (He's my representative. Most congresspeople now filter out mail by zip code so they don't have to deal with non-constituents.) After Sandy Hook I wrote to Congressman Higgins every day for over a month before he came out and announced his support for gun control legislation; the way I reckon it it even if we can't get a law passed we can find out who stands in support of gun violence if we get a vote. That would be useful information in this election year, don't you think?

As of today the count stands at 2. Congressman Higgins?

Update: As of this writing the count is 3. Follow along here

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?