Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

One of the things I think we are beginning to learn is the pervasiveness of sexual harassment, and I must confess that even though Anita Hill's testimony shocked and sickened me all those years ago, and even though I thought I had a handle on how common it is, I was grossly underestimating just how pervasive this conduct is, and how pernicious. I come at the issue knowing that my daughter's grad school choices were colored by the "open secret" culture, but I still never gave it as much thought-- or outrage-- as I should have. So here's Dahlia Lithwick on Judge Alex Kozinski, whose jurisprudence, as learned as it may be, should not furnish him with any shield from what I hope is public shaming and impeachment.

| Comments:
Pervasive.
 
Thanks. Fixed it

 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?