Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Wednesday, September 05, 2018

EGC says that I told her once that cooking is taking something and doing something to it, then doing something else. I don't recall this, but it sounds like something I'd say. Another thing that sounds like me is saying that fruits and vegetables are ingredients. These cherry tomato raisins are a good example of both concepts. I suppose if I were a Legumier I'd be fussier about appearance, but since these little jewels cook down so much I have been pretty slapdash about that. Three pounds of cherry tomatoes sounds like a lot, but they are so delicious that you are going to be glad you made a bunch. Had some with pesto pasta the other night, and it was sublime. Core, score, blanch, shock, peel and season with a mixture of 1/4 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon salt, 3 tablespoons olive oil, roast.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?