Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

A while back I thought I'd track down some old teachers I'd had, write to them, and thank them. At the time I was teaching at my law school and so in touch with some of the faculty there, and my efforts to find a high school teacher that had a major effect on my life were bootless. Some, it turned out, were dead, but one- Edward Janosik, wrote back and we developed a bit of a correspondence. Dr. J taught American Politics and Legislative Process, and a lot of other things that were interesting and important to me, and was a delightful presence. I've just received word that he has died, at the age of 102, and I am musing about my good fortune in having him as a teacher when I was at such a formative age, and as a friend in his later life.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?