Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Sunday, September 28, 2003

I think I've about had it with Gregg Williams. What is it that he is supposed to do well? I'm seeing stupid penalties, which to me means bad preparation. I'm seeing stupid play calling, stupid clock management, and stupid mistakes. This is a Bills team with a lot of talent, and a lot of experience. This is a coaching staff that should be one of the best in the league. Last week in Miami is one thing-- the Dolphins were up against it, and are tough at home any time. This week, I am at a loss to account for. There is no way that a Bills team with as much talent as this one possesses should get beat up by this Eagles team at home. 296 passing yards, and this is what they have to show for it? It is early to give up on the season, but 2-2, is not good, not good at all. Two weeks ago I thought that the toughest games on the schedule were all within the division. If they keep playing like this, though, they'll all be tough. It is over for the Jets, and Miami will fade. The Bills have the edge over New England at the moment, but they close out the season there, and if it comes down to that game, as I said I thought it might earlier, well, that could be ugly. In the AFC East, I think, you gotta win the division if you want to keep playing. The Bills can't lose home games against teams like Philly and expect to be playing in January. Bengels and Jets coming up, home and away, respectively, followed by Washington at home and KC on the road. Two weeks ago three out of four of those looked like wins. Washington is proving to be an acid test for the division right now, even though they don't seem like that good a team. I'd say that game will come down to coaching, and right now I'm not happy with the match up. Cincinnati or the Jets set up as possible upsets, and the Chiefs look legit.

I shoulda watched Women's World Cup instead. Norway's always tough.....

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?