Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Saturday, February 21, 2004

I can account for some of my answers-- I say, "y'all" because it is the most euphonious form of the plural "you" available in English. It is a stylistic choice, gddmnt! They're hero sandwiches where I grew up, too, not just Maine, but I tend to order them based on where I am doing the ordering. I don't ask for a hero in Buffalo, (where heros are in short supply to begin with)-- I ask for a sub. When I am fortunate enough to be in New Orleans, I'll have as many po'boys as I can, and it seems to me that a "grinder" is really specifically a hot sandwich, like with meatballs or Italian sausage. No way am I 69% Dixie. No way. Take the test yourself. (Via Backup Brain.)

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?