Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Thursday, August 05, 2004

A couple of years ago I appeared on a local cooking show with Pam Priest as part of an effort to promote the plaintiff's personal injury aspect of our practice. The other day I saw a tape of the program for the first time. A couple of observations are in order. First, the camera adds fifty pounds. Easily. What I don't understand is why I seem to have gotten Pam's 50 as well as my own.

Do I really sound like that? I make Jimmy Breslin sound like Rex Harrison. Bobby Flay seems modest and soft-spoken next to my schtick. And I mis-identified sauce Meuniere as one of the Mother Sauces! What an ignoramus!

On the positive side, my technique looked pretty good. And the dish turned out well-- the host dug right in, and was obviously enjoying it. So I got that to fall back on.


| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?