Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

iPod Addiction. Right now I am just getting a kick out of putting music on mine, but I have to admit, I do love this toy. I don't run with music, or work with music, but it is wonderful when I'm traveling. It seems to me that New York is a better place or this sort of thing than Buffalo: when I'm in the car, I listen to the radio, but the iPod is really more satisfying. I had a walkman when they were new-- actually, I had several, culminating with a Yellow Sony Sports model-- but the iPod experience is different. I have over a thousand songs on the thing,(and room for ten times that many) and that sort of catalogue depth means that I have music that works for anything. I mostly just shuffle, and have been pleasantly surprised by how nicely one song works with the next. It's such an elegant little device, too, cool, clean and white like a refrigerator, compact, with enough heft to let you know it's a serious piece of technology. I love the control interface-- completely intuitive. At home I have a gigantic piece of furniture to hold my music; when I am done ripping it all, it will fit in a device that's smaller than a deck of cards. I've never been a Apple user, but I get it now.


| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?