Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

50 Things Every Foodie Should Do. But I don't wanna milk a cow.... (Via Saute Wednesday.) Kind of a dumb list, actually. I mean, Make Toast, fine. Shuck An Oyster, yes, sure. Dismember A Chicken, absolutely. But the specific things in specific places is too precious. How much better to say that we should travel someplace for the specific purpose of eating its specialty. Eat a fish you caught yourself. (And cleaned, too.) Still, as precious as this list is, I suppose I could compose one enough like it to be a little embarassed. (Oh, and I'd say that for hot dogs, Ted's is what you want to go for-- a pastrami sandwich at Katz's would be my proposed substitute for the Observer's entry-- or a hot dog.)

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?