Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Monday, April 03, 2006

EGA writes: "I miss American summers. The weather is getting warmer and I want to sit out in the backyard with the paper and ride my bike. We have an essay for tomorrow on "How Study Abroad has Influenced My Life" and I was in kind of a bad mood and I think I
was a little too honest but I'm too lazy to do it over. "Chinese has never been my
favorite class but explorers have not yet discovered a Logic Country so there was
nothing else to be done." "In addition to studying Chinese culture, studying abroad
has also given me an opportunity to observe another novel culture: that of the
American male." And so on. Last week my essay was deemed the best in the class and
put up on the board, which was pleasing."

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?