Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Friday, May 12, 2006

This summer's Thursday in the Square lineup doesn't really have me jumping up and down. 6/1 Smashmouth (so soon? Man, they wash up faster than ever these days.) 8/3 Violent Fems is a must see. 8/10 Yonder Mountain String Band might be fun. I'm sure I won't be in town 8/31 for the triumphant return of Eric Burdon and the Animals. I have never been to any of the harbor shows, but I don't want to miss Buddy Guy. And that's about all that I'm interested in. CLA fave Carbon Leaf opens for Blues Traveler 6/22 (Carbon Leaf was actually on her wish list for shows this summer).

What with all the flap about Blondie playing Rockin' at the Knox I'd say that this is shaping up to be a pokey summer music season. Maybe it'll be better in the bars.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?