Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

To Buffalo's All-High Stadium yesterday for CLA's soccer game. She'd forgotten her uniform, so I ended up bringing it to her. I was sort of steamed about it it, actually, but then it dawned on me that my opportunities to see her on a soccer pitch are coming to an end, so I settled into a seat and enjoyed the game. She is getting decent minutes, but is no longer the best player on the field-- the other girls have outgrown her, which means that she just has her excellent field vision and good game judgement to depend on. Still, she had a good outing I thought-- she made every touch count, made no mistakes, and was always where she was supposed to be when the ball was in play. I'll miss watching her.

All-High is something to see. I was sort of aware that there was a stadium behind Bennett, but I'd never seen it. The field is brand new, some sort of high-tech turf that CLA reports is a pleasure to run on. The stadium itself is classic, and I recognized it from "The Natural" once I thought about it. I am of half a mind to go watch a high school football game there this fall.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?