Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Saturday, January 20, 2007

One of the things that makes the Netflix experience work so well for me is that it is an easy way to get to movies that I otherwise might not remember. At a brick and mortar store I am confounded by the array of stuff I don't want to see, and I can never remember what things I've read about that sounded interesting. With Netflix if I read somewhere that someone thought the world of "Grosse Pointe Blank" I can add it to the queue and in due time it shows up. This works a lot better for me than simply downloading something would. Unfortunately I can't recall where I heard about "Grosse Pointe Blank", because if I could I would go back to see what else whoever it was recommends. Solid cast, funny, some explosions, but not too many, great soundtrack-- Joe Strummer did the incidental music-- what's not to like?

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?