Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Funnies sidebar needed updating. I'd have thought that this would be a little too close to the bone, but no, I found myself laughing aloud. "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" is a gigantic time-waster, but I found it funny on just about every page. "One day I will definitely be famous, but for now I'm stuck in the seventh grade with a bunch of morons." (Via Pop Culture Junk Mail.)

I'm not sure where I found "Breakfast of the Gods". Metafilter, maybe? Probably not for everyone, but they had me at "Another morning, another funeral beneath the Freakies Tree".

The Pogo site updated too sporadically. "Medium Large" stopped updating. And I fixed the "Custom Page" link so that now it works properly-- it'll take you to three pages of funnies personally selected by me, courtesy of the Houston Chronicle, and if your taste doesn't run as much to "Gil Thorpe", "Judge Parker", "Rex Morgan" "Apartment 3-G" and "Mary Worth" as mine, well, I don't know why you are reading "Outside Counsel", but by all means visit the Chronc and set up your own page of funnies. "Supernatural Law" is (are? no, is)my old pals "Wolff & Byrd, Counselors to the Macabre." I'd forgotten how much I missed them-- really it was the reason I used to read the National Law Journal.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?