Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I remember when "World Without Tears" came out-- and find myself surprised that it was 2003-- four years ago. I was in a rental car, on my way back from an EBT in Huntington when WFUV played "Sweet Side", and I bought it the next day. It's funny to think that in the time since I've moved away from needing to hear the new Lucinda side as soon as it's released, but I think Christgau has nailed the reason: "That Lucinda had released four albums of her own songs on four labels in eighteen years....This Lucinda has released three studio albums plus a redundant live double in six years...."

Even so, I'm sure that I'll be playing "West" sooner rather than later.

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?