Super Lawyers
William C. Altreuter
visit superlawyers.com

Thursday, May 17, 2007

There are acts that I'll go to this year's Thursday in the Square lineup, but I can't say I'm jumping up and down with excitement. 6/21 Violent Femmes (weren't they just here?). 7/19 Nickel Creek, why not? 7/26 Old 97s, sure, you bet. 8/23 North Mississippi All-Stars, absolutely, likewise 8/30 Dirty Dozen Brass Band.

Or I could do what I always do, and just wander down when I feel like an alfresco Labatt's.

Seriously, this venue could be doing better. I'd start by inviting Wide Right. I am of half a mind to put together a wish list. Like Ian Hunter-- he canceled due to illness a year or so ago, but he is touring behind a new album this year. Why couldn't we get Ian Hunter?

| Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?